Your cybersecurity strategy starts with us.
IGI delivers on the full security lifecycle, from auditing and assessment to policy development and management.
We take a simple approach to meeting your cybersecurity needs:
- Assess your current security state and future needs. Our team performs in-depth reviews of your policies, processes, procedures and physical assets to not only ensure regulatory compliance, but to help prevent cyber attacks.
- Architect a cybersecurity strategy that aligns with your objectives and addresses your obstacles. The IGI team creates actionable plans with clear milestones that consider your budget, time and resource constraints.
- Recommend the ideal solutions for your toughest challenges. Our team takes a no-nonsense, straightforward approach to cybersecurity services, working closely with customers to deliver practical solutions.
- Implement, integrate, configure, test and validate your protection strategies. Our team is there from the very first call, so we have in-depth knowledge of your current state, where you need to be, and how to get there.
- Manage, support and improve your security framework with best practice knowledge. After implementation, we’re there to monitor and support your technologies, processes, and procedures along the way.
Identify and analyze your vulnerabilities, before the bad guys do.
With nearly 1.4 billion records breached in 2016, no business can afford to ignore its security risks. IGI experts provide in-depth assessment and analyses of your security risks, helping to reduce your risk of a breach and ensure that your business doesn’t become another statistic.
We can help identify which types of security assessments are right for your business:
- Vulnerability Scanning – Using our patent-pending Nodeware technology we can conduct a comprehensive scan of your networks, websites and external IPs for known vulnerabilities.
- Network Security Assessments – We can provide a complete analysis of your wireless infrastructure, including a review of the wireless controller, access points, signal leak, and password policy. From there we can help to improve your wireless security posture to mitigate risks.
- Penetration Testing – We can perform the full spectrum of Pen Testing, including the quick and minimally invasive White Hat testing, typical Gray Hat testing, and more robust Black Hat testing to determine weaknesses in your network infrastructure.